
How easily we forget. Inspirational thoughts or impressions come and unfortunately, go. As children of men we forget, but as children of God, we must "remember". The Lord as often taught us to "remember, remember". Remember what? Remember those feelings of peace and comfort during times of trial. Remember those times coming out of awful darkness into radiant light. Remember those thoughts, feelings, and impressions that once burned within your soul. Because Satan wants us to be miserable like him, he wants us to forget those feelings that brought us peace, love, comfort, and joy. Remember today what you once felt to be true.In my effort to "remember", I am pulling out old thoughts and impressions that once burned within and sharing them with you. At one time it helped me, maybe it can help you.All the phrases below do not come from me, but Christ. I simply arranged them in a way to illustrate the power of the Savior.
WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS [1]
And Jesus said, the “whole need not a physician,
But they that are sick.” [2]
O, Lord, I am weak, my bones are vexed. [3]
I am feeble and sore broken, heal my soul.
My heart panteth, my strength faileth me, O, Lord, heal me. [4]
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved;
For thou art my praise. [5]
I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears,
Behold, I will heal thee. [6]
I came unto the world, to be crucified for the world,
To bear the sins of the world, to sanctify the world,
And to cleanse it. [7]
I have graven thee on the palms of my hands,
Thy walls are continually before me. [8]
For I have compassion on thee, my bowels are filled with mercy.
I will heal thee. [9]
I healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. [10]
Thy faith is sufficient that I shall heal thee. [11]
Return and repent.
Come unto me with full purpose of heart. [12]
See with your eyes, hear with your ears,
Understand with your heart;
Be converted.
And I will heal thee. [13]
And after your temptations and much tribulation,
Behold, I, the Lord, will feel after thee,
And if ye harden not your hearts,
And stiffen not your neck against me,
Ye shall be converted, and I will heal thee. [14]
And I did run from house to house,
Having been converted unto the Lord,
Making it known to all the people;
To cause them to believe in the power of God. [15]
Come, and let us return unto the Lord,
For He hath torn, and He will heal us;
He hath smitten, and He will bind us up. [16]
He maketh sore, and bindeth up.
He woundeth, and His hands make whole. [17]
He was wounded for our transgressions.
He was bruised for our iniquities;
And with His stripes we are healed. [18]
And we did all go forth, the sick and the afflicted;
And He did heal us that were afflicted in any manner;
He did heal us every one. [19]
And we did all, both who had been healed and who were whole,
Bow down at His feet, and did worship him;
We did kiss his feet,
Insomuch that we did bathe his feet with our tears. [20]
The Son ariseth with healing in His wings.Come unto Him and be healed.
And Jesus said, the “whole need not a physician,
But they that are sick.” [2]
O, Lord, I am weak, my bones are vexed. [3]
I am feeble and sore broken, heal my soul.
My heart panteth, my strength faileth me, O, Lord, heal me. [4]
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved;
For thou art my praise. [5]
I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears,
Behold, I will heal thee. [6]
I came unto the world, to be crucified for the world,
To bear the sins of the world, to sanctify the world,
And to cleanse it. [7]
I have graven thee on the palms of my hands,
Thy walls are continually before me. [8]
For I have compassion on thee, my bowels are filled with mercy.
I will heal thee. [9]
I healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. [10]
Thy faith is sufficient that I shall heal thee. [11]
Return and repent.
Come unto me with full purpose of heart. [12]
See with your eyes, hear with your ears,
Understand with your heart;
Be converted.
And I will heal thee. [13]
And after your temptations and much tribulation,
Behold, I, the Lord, will feel after thee,
And if ye harden not your hearts,
And stiffen not your neck against me,
Ye shall be converted, and I will heal thee. [14]
And I did run from house to house,
Having been converted unto the Lord,
Making it known to all the people;
To cause them to believe in the power of God. [15]
Come, and let us return unto the Lord,
For He hath torn, and He will heal us;
He hath smitten, and He will bind us up. [16]
He maketh sore, and bindeth up.
He woundeth, and His hands make whole. [17]
He was wounded for our transgressions.
He was bruised for our iniquities;
And with His stripes we are healed. [18]
And we did all go forth, the sick and the afflicted;
And He did heal us that were afflicted in any manner;
He did heal us every one. [19]
And we did all, both who had been healed and who were whole,
Bow down at His feet, and did worship him;
We did kiss his feet,
Insomuch that we did bathe his feet with our tears. [20]
The Son ariseth with healing in His wings.Come unto Him and be healed.
[1] 3 Nephi 25:2
[2] Luke 5:31
[3] Psalms 6:2
[4] Psalms 38:8, 10
[5] Jeremiah 17:14
[6] 2 Kings 20:5
[7] D &C 76:41
[8] Isaiah 49:16
[9] 3 Nephi 17:7
[10] Psalm 147:3
[11] 3 Nephi 17:8
[12] 3 Nephi 18:32
[13] Matthew 13:15
[14] D&C 112:13
[15] Alma 19:17
[16] Hosea 6:1
[17] Job 5:18
[18] Isaiah 53:5
[19] 3 Nephi 17:9
[20] 3 Nephi 17:10
1 comment:
You're awesome, Laura! I'm so glad you published that poem.
Post a Comment