Sunday, November 25, 2007

+ 50 MORE!



1 - I don't have a TV.
2 - I can currently do 40 push ups in one minute.
3 - I hate going to parties, the bigger the worse they are for me.
4 - Likewise, I also dislike going to receptions and showers (and it's not 'cause I'm bitter).
5 - I just took cookies to a guy I don't think I've ever met before.
6 - My favorite board game is Trivial Pursuit, but not because I'm any good at it.
7 - I read the obituaries almost every day.
8 - I used to want to go camping on my honeymoon and then I thought, maybe just a secluded cabin in the woods.
9 - The biggest dating turn off is guys that play play video games.
10 - I can recite Shakespeare's Sonnet # 29 (When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes...)
11 - I hate being the center of attention; I'm sure that is no news to anyone.
12 - I once had a guy tell me that it would be "awkward" to have lunch at my house (as if I would seduce him).
13 - Did I mention I hate shopping?
14 - My earliest memory is sitting on the counter top taking pink medicine out of the special medicine spoon.
15 - I was born while by brother was on his mission.
16 - Besides working at LACO, my first real job was at Zuka Juice.
17 - If there was one sport I wanted to play it was football.
18 - My parents decided to have me after taking care of one of their nephews ( I was not a mistake!).
19 - I sang at Abravanel Hall in the Crestview Cougar Chorus.
20 - I had a companion that made me chicken feet soup and of course I had to eat it. YUCK!
21 - I enjoy foreign films, like "Fearless", "The flying Scotsman", and of course my favorite, "Life is Beautiful".
22 - If I am troubled, I write poetry and without fail I feel much better.
23 - My favorite snack growing up was cheese on saltine crackers.
24 - I was VL for 26 1/2 years.
25 - I've been on the SL overlook hike probably 15 times.
26 - James Taylor, Billy Joel, John Denver, Simon and Garfunkle, and REM.
27 - New favorite artist Eva Cassidy.
28 - I have a stash of food in my car, just in case.
29 - Sometimes people think I am mad or sad when I just AM.
30 - If I was rich I would have my own masseuse.
31 - I was on birth control on my mission.
32 - I've been a cougar (crestview), eagle, titan, and UTE!
33 - My favorite outdoor games growing up were kick the can and jail.
34 - I've been attacked by a sage grouse, well almost attacked.
35 - I grew closer to my deceased Grandmother when I learned how to water color paint.
36 - One time my apron got caught into the pottery wheel and I was sucked into my pottery.
37 - I love working with older people, the demented, the sweet, the stubborn, the frail.
38 - In Hong Kong I unknowingly bought earrings with sexual connotation.
39 - My favorite class in college was Pathophysiology and Anatomy.
40 - The only book (non-children) I've read in less than 2 days was "The Five Love Languages" (pathetic, I know).
41 - My first real crush was on an older guy on the polo team nicknamed, "Kitch".
42 - I like to thing I get along with all different people (except proud BYU fans).
43 - When I was a baby my grandmother fasted for me for 2 days when I was very ill and I got well.
44 - I want to have a garden and can fruits and vegetables.
45 - Odd as it is, I rarely procrastinate and if I do, I get very stressed.
46 - Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate Marzipan! MMMMMM!
47 - I used to follow my brother Matt around like a puppy following a bulldog growing up.
48 - I've never been downhill skiing (going downhill on cross country skis and crashing doesn't count).
49 - My worst day at work is when I had a patient unexpectedly die on me.
50 - I want to have lots of BABIES!

3 comments:

Star Gazer said...

How was your Thanksgiving Laura? :) I miss you!

cathy said...

Awesome, pup. I didn't know grandma fasted for you, but that's not surprising. I think we need to get mom to write a list like this.

Jenny Stephan said...

girl...I just learned a TON about you. and I am sorry, as much as you hate it you have to come to my reception and shower:)!!