
1 - My favorite muscle in my whole body is this rare muscle in my hand, next to my thumb, I call it my water polo muscle.
2 - I actually don't like reading, but I loved reading the Great Brain books as a kid, and Cannery Row as a teenager.
3 - One of the very first songs I taught myself on the guitar was "Feelin Groovy".
4 - As a kid I often hated to go to swim workouts so I would hideout at the school after my mom dropped me off and go to the workout late.
5 - This is for Cathy - I remember stuffing tampons in a blender while she was packing for Russia.
6 - My favorite past time is playing snow football with my brother, Matt.
7 - My very first kiss was with an Asian guy with facial hair (no, this was not on my mission).
8 - My favorite place to contact people in Hong Kong was on the "light rail" because they couldn't run away from us.
9 - My Book of Mormon hero is Abinadi - his sacrifice blessed people for generations.
10 - Apparently I broke some girls nose in a water polo game (not on purpose).
11 -My all-time favorite athlete is none other than LUTHER ELLISS # 93 - Go UTES!!
12 - I was born the day Ronald Reagan was elected President of the USA.
13 - I like that green that's not quite green, and not quit gray, and not quite blue.
14 - I have good looking scar on my chin from an skateboarding crash (yes, I was a tomboy).
15 - God's gift to me in Hong Kong was coconut buns.
16 - I am a crumpler and a folder (TP).
17 - My car got stolen, my heater broke, my bathtub water stopped working, and my house flooded all within 10 days.
18 - I hate the word "spooning" - eek.
19 - I have bought one pink article of clothing in my whole life.
20 - I got stretch marks as a teenager - every girls dream.
21 - One volleyball game I served all 15 serves.
22 - Of all the winter sports, my favorite is sledding.
23 - One of the best phrases in the Book of Mormon is "fools mock, but they shall mourn".
24 - I want to be like my mom when I grow up.
25 - One time on the way to a demolition derby I saw my life flash before my eyes as my friends car spinned across down Parley's Canyon and into the median.
26 - I saw the MONKEES in concert.
27 - I don't have much charity for teeny boppers.
28 - I hated, I repeat, hated, drinking milk as a kid.
29 - I love listening to sad oldie love songs.
30 - I could listen to Jessica play her cell0 (gabriel) all day.
31 - I saw Arches National Park on a stretcher.
32 - My new favorite cold drink is Taro/Coconut Bubble Tea. YUM! Try it!
33 - I swam in the Adriatic Sea in my underwear.
34 - I made my own long board once.
35 - I drove with my left foot for a nearly 4 months.
36 - I received First Team All-State in water polo 5 years in a row, but never won MVP :(
37 - I used to throw up before every swim meet as a kid.
38 - Sometimes I get sick of being the only single, childless sibling.
39 - I've become somewhat obsessed with preparing for a disaster.
40 - I also truly believe I have Attention Deficit Disorder.
41 - I've seen a guy pop out some deceased man's eyes to be harvested.
42 - I graduated nursing school cum laude (did I spell that right - ha, ha).
43 - I once swore at a water polo ref after the game (I'm sure my mom did too).
44 - When I'm not eating, I talk about eating, and when I'm not talking or eating, I'm thinking about eating.
45 - If I could have my back cracked everyday, I would be in heaven.
46 - When I am feeling sorry for myself I think of Mr Roger's singing "It's you I like".
47 - I don't like people doing my hair or makeup (what can I say, I'm vain).
48 - I secretly wish I could sing very well and sometimes I practice when NO ONE is around.
49 - One time I got a speeding ticket on the way home from the temple, a parking ticket after doing family history, and rear ended someone on the way to the temple (nice try satan).
50 - Quite frankly, I think I am a pretty attractive, fun to be around, hip gal.
2 comments:
I think so too...as to number 50 that is! This was fun...learned some new things.
I agree with #50 too! You're fabulous!
Post a Comment